The AOD Doggies finally make it to Carne village, which is disappointingly not made of meat. With the qualifications set by the Sandman, the good boys and girl begin to search for his apprentice, whomever he, or she, might be. But where better to begin a search than the market?
AOD Doggies is a homebrew story based off the rules of Dungeons and Doggies, a 5e DnD ruleset about awakened doggies! All GM notes will be available to our Player tier patrons on patreon.
Want to talk more about the show or discuss your favorite episodes with the cast? Join us in our discord server!
Ask A.L.i.C.E.: https://bit.ly/askmrpf
Dice Envy: https://diceenvy.com/?rfsn=2188188.53cb38
We do not own the rights to SAO or the abridged series. Please support the original content owners! SAO Abridged
Music Provided By:
- R.L.: (Travel Music, Battle, Short Fight Jam, Doggie Christmas)
- Alexander Nakarada: https://www.serpentsoundstudios.com/ (Wintersong)
- Eric Matayas: www.soundimage.org (Mister Sneaky Pants Looping, RPG Blues Looping)
- Kevin Macleod: www.incompetech.com (Crypto, Morgana Rides, Private Reflection, Thinking Music, Thunder Dreams)
- Lilo Sound: https://electronicmoods.wordpress.com/ (Figures in the Fog)
- Michael Ghelfi: https://www.youtube.com/user/MichaelGhelfi (Holy Temple, Medieval Fantasy)
- Rafael Krux: https://www.orchestralis.net/ (Silent Motion Suspenseful Underscore, Silver Lake Calm Ambient Orchestra, Midnight Magic Light Fantasy)
- Sasha Ende: https://www.sascha-ende.de (Gymnopedie)
- Sword Coast Soundscapes: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUGy8GD5oY4EX9awX4FSqBw (Snow Village)
- CC License: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/