In AOD Doggies episode 4, the storm is over and the faithful companions make their way to Brien (not Brioche. That is a type of bread, Wilson!) and find the city quite “a-buzz.” No bees involved, however.
AOD Doggies is a homebrew story based off the rules of Dungeons and Doggies, a 5e DnD ruleset about awakened doggies! All GM notes will be available to our Player tier patrons on patreon.
Ask A.L.i.C.E.: https://bit.ly/askmrpf
Dice Envy: https://diceenvy.com/?rfsn=2188188.53cb38
We do not own the rights to SAO or the abridged series. Please support the original content owners! SAO Abridged
Music Provided By:
- Alexander Nakarada: https://filmmusic.io/artists/profile/14-alexander-nakarada/ (Celebration)
- Eric Matayas: https://soundimage.org (Mr. Sneaky Pants)
- InspectorJ: https://freesound.org/people/InspectorJ/ (Door Open A, Door Close A)
- Kevin MacLeod: https://incompetech.com/ (Achaidh Cheide, Folk Round, Wholesome)
- Michael Ghelfi: https://www.youtube.com/user/MichaelGhelfi (Medieval City, On the Shore, Harbour, Ship Sailing)
- Sasha Ende: https://filmmusic.io/artists/profile/1-sascha-ende/ (Anno 1500, ImageFilm 043, Loop Paket, The Zone)
- Sword Coast Soundscapes: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUGy8GD5oY4EX9awX4FSqBw (Coastal Town)
- R.L.: https://www.patreon.com/missingrollplayerfound (Opening Theme, Travel Music,)
- CC License: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/