In AOD Doggies episode 2, the small band of doggos take their first steps into the wide world alone. Except for Daniel, because he’s original. As they venture towards the Mourning Stones, they come across some friends who just might be able to help them along the way. To badly explain: Crystal gets a bath, Stas feels special, Spark is invisible, and Copper eats everything.
AOD Doggies is a homebrew story based off the rules of Dungeons and Doggies, a 5e DnD ruleset about awakened doggies! All GM notes will be available to our Player tier patrons on patreon.
Ask A.L.i.C.E.: https://bit.ly/askmrpf
Dice Envy: https://diceenvy.com/?rfsn=2188188.53cb38
We do not own the rights to SAO or the abridged series. Please support the original content owners!
Music Provided By:
- R.L.: https://www.patreon.com/missingrollplayerfound (Opening Theme, Travel Music,)
- Kevin MacLeod: https://incompetech.com/(Magic Forest, The Descent, Movement Proposition, Stay the Course, Crypto, Half Mystery)
- Eric Matayas:nhttps://soundimage.org (Mr. Sneaky Pants)
- Michael Ghelfi: https://www.youtube.com/user/MichaelGhelfi (Daytime Forest, Campfire at Dusk)
- CC License: https:/creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/